Below are videos from the January 2020 Homelessness Forum run by the Walnut Creek Homeless Task Force. Clips from the forum will be used to answer frequently asked questions.
1. A brief overview of the Walnut Creek Homeless Task Force.
3. How is the government- city, county, state, and federal-helping?
5. How is the Safe Parking Program Going?
7. What types of health services are available for homeless?
9. Do you have any success stories?
2. What are the demographics of the homeless community in Walnut Creek?
4. Is there affordable housing for the homeless in Walnut Creek?
6. What is homeless shelter availability and their condition?
8. How are the police enforcing laws with the homeless?
10. How can I help a homeless person access services?
11. How can I help?